Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Natural Baby Diapers...A natural-born eco-friendly dream!



Photos courtesy: www.naty.com

Have you ever considered the toxins and chemicals we expose our skin to on a daily basis? What about all the chemicals in baby products? I believe in choosing more natural aand organic products whenever possible. In my search for an alternative to traditional disposable diapers, I fell in love with Nature BabyCare Healthy Baby, Healthy Planet, Natural, compostable diapers. I'm not sure if anyone actually composts parts of the soiled diaper, per se. The main reason we choose natural diapers is to limit our precious baby girl's bottom to unnecessary plastics, perfumes, and other chemical exposure.

I can't say enough wonderful things about these diapers. They perform equal if not better to the other name brands we've tried. For older toddlers, Nature BabyCare is available in size 5 and 6 pull on pants. These used to be sold at our local Target Store, however, I've had great success ordering through Amazon.com. Fair price. Fast service. Excellent product.

3 comments:

  1. You make such a good point. The chemicals that bathe my baby's skin day and night have always worried me. I never knew there were a natural product even available! Thank you for shareing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, 
    and I am completely satisfied with your website. 
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….

    ReplyDelete