Monday, July 14, 2014

NBC Bay Area - The Lemon Lady. Happy Thanksgiving...

video
NBC Bay Area, Joe Rosato, Jr. visited the Lemon Lady on location in Concord, CA. For other details about this story from Thanksgiving Day 2009 newscast, please CLICK HERE.
What do you do when you see a fruit tree with fruit rotting to the ground? Do Nothing. Nothing will ever get done.
Let us remember Thanksgiving Day as a day to help others less fortunate. Please help harvest fruit for the hungry. Apples, oranges, lemons, persimmons, peaches, pears, pomegranates. All grow in abundance along our urban sidewalks. Call the Lemon Lady to help harvest fruit for the hungry. Or, drop a flyer and make friends with a neighbor. SHARE Fresh fruit with a local food pantry. Hunger knows no season.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Anna, The Lemon Lady
Cell: 510.406.1625

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! You are so awesome! Wow I can't imagine the time & effort & love that you spend. Thank you for doing this!!! I am so glad that I found this on my first visit....I learned a lot about you & I already know...I like ya! :)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libbie....Yes your are soooo right about Anna (aka) The Lemon Lady..we are so blessed with her living here....she gives and gives.....and turn's around and gives again...If you met Anna you would totally understand....as i check your (Blog site) you are an interesting Person yourself.....I love seeing the postive People that are in this world, it show's me there is still Hope,good,and love....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is an inspiration to many and we love her more than she knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Go Girl!!! Great video George looks great too...

    ReplyDelete